A column in Fairfax papers by a Christchurch high school student Mia Sutherland entitled “The Trouble with Pines” has challenged the value of large scale pine plantings aimed at carbon trading and sequestering. It also provoked reaction from conservation and … Continue reading
- Department of Conservation Independent Poisoned Cow Investigation – nothing “independent” about it.
- Hikoi of a Poisoned Nation – the finale at Parliament – Willie Nelson takes us Back to the Start
- An introduction to 1080 poison use in New Zealand
- Alaska to New Zealand Non-stop
- More Reflections on the Election